Friday, April 01, 2005

It's Great To Be Young and a Yankee

So I wanted to post this for some time on my blog, but it seems very fitting for this one. I expect y'all to answer too...

If You Could Be a Yankee:

Position I would play: Um, I have a terrible arm and I couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. But I can run pretty quick, so maybe I could be a pinch runner.

Number I would wear: : 77, as 4 and 23 are already taken. And retired.

My at-bat music would be: Fame, by David Bowie; Sweet Emotion, Aerosmith; Take Me Out, Franz Ferdinand; and Hungry Eyes, Eric Carmen…juuuust to be different.

I would befriend: Bernie – he seems pretty laid back, and Moose, because he might play Trivial Pursuit with me.

I would stay away from: Tanyon. He might try to take me back to the mothership with him.

My biggest asset would be: My speed. Or the cupcakes I’d bring for every game.

Sunflower seeds, chew, gum, or other?: Sunflower seeds, nice and salty.

My nickname would be: Bisch, because it’s close to a bad word and we all know ballplayers love those.

My pregame routine would be: I’d scour my iPod to find a kick-ass song to have stuck in my head all game.

My in-game superstitions would be: I would have to guess the winner in the Dunkin Donuts Subway Race, or else I’d be convinced the team would lose and it would be all my fault.

Suzyn Waldman asks a long-winded question that you have no idea how to answer. You say: “I direct all questions to my Yankee Chicken.”

They would have to let me join because: I own The Good Luck Yankee Chicken. How else will they win?
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home