Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Random Baseball Stuff

So tonight we get Curt "I didn't bleed enough in my sock to die" Schilling for the first time this year. (Televised on ESPN2, thank you!) I'm hoping that the bats show up tonight. That last game was not so good but the Yanks do seem to have trouble with that knuckleball.

Jaret Wright gets another shot at becoming a Yankee. He's capable. I hope his head is in the game. My feelings about him have been told so I won't repeat them here.

The beginning of the year is always weird. The Jays in first place? The Orioles with a better rercord than the Yankees? I always have a touch of the impatience bug during the first mont of Baseball Season. Once the Yankees get rolling everything will be right with the universe again.

It's weird seeing Sammy Sosa in an O's uniform. I have to admit to hoping he would hit for the cycle last night. He hit a homer his first at bat and then a triple his second time up. I didn't watch the rest of the game because, well, it wasn't the Yankees. I didn't see any news today about him doing it so I guess he didn't.

Tonight @ 7:05, ESPN 2. Be there or be square.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home