Friday, April 08, 2005

It's The Same Everywhere

MO is for sale on Ebay. Some goofball put Mariano up for sale on Ebay. I have to think that it wasn't a Yankee fan who did this. It had to be a fan of some lesser team thinking they were being funny. If it was a so-called Yankee fan, they obviously have way too short a memory to insult Mo like that.

They also suck no matter who they are.

Things are strange everywhere. I'm sitting here in Baltimore this morning listening to some of the talk about the Orioles. After the first game everyone here was sure they were the sleeper for the Series this year. Now after losing 2 in a row, everyone here is bitching about how they suck and they will be lucky to win 20 games. How strange. I personally think the O's will be OK. I'd expect them to win near to 80 this year, maybe more if their pitching holds up.

I know the Yankees and Mariano will be fine too. There are fair weather fans everywhere I guess. It's a long season and no way will Mo have troubles all year.

BTW, Mo's price started @ $2.00 and quickly went up to $99,999,999.00. Someone out there knows the truth about how great Mariano is.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home