Wednesday, April 06, 2005

so umm....hi?

Thanks to the very kind Bisch for inviting me :)

I am not sure how this oligarchical blog thing works...

- if I post on my OWN blog, will it appear here too?
- if I post something HERE, will it appear on my personal blog too?

I shall experiment.

WOULD PEOPLE PLEASE STOP HITTING DEREK! WTF! HONESTLY.

In the meantime, I just want to say that not having YES at work sucks.

I also want to fill in the "Good to be a Yankee" survey:

If You Could Be a Yankee:

Position I would play: on basis of personality, I suppose I would have to pitch. :) I'd probably be a kooky lefty reliever with secret unfulfillable yearnings to be a power righty starter. But athletically speaking I would probably be best as a first baseman.

Number I would wear: 24, obviously.

My at-bat music would be: Probably "Move Your Feet", or maybe "Lovely Day" for day games....

I would befriend: Tino, duh! and Derek. And I would have Bubba for a pet.

I would stay away from: Ruben Sierra (I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM AND I'M NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT), Tanyon Sturtze, Whiny-Ass Moose

My biggest asset would be: My passion to win. [goes off to practice own Mad Face in mirror]

Sunflower seeds, chew, gum, or other?: Gum

My nickname would be: flash :)

My pregame routine would be: nap & a snack... probably something proteinous

My in-game superstitions would be: tapping home plate with my bat when I step into the box (bottom, top, bottom) a la Scott Rolen. Hey, it seems to work for him.

Suzyn Waldman asks a long-winded question that you have no idea how to answer. You say: "Only __ can answer that." [<= insert randomly chosen teammate]

They would have to let me join because: one word: BLACKMAIL!!!! loooool
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home