Sunday, April 03, 2005

First Impressions

Just some notes from the game in progress. I'm not going to keep this going all game. Just for a while.


RJ looks good! 2 strikeouts to start.

Edgar Renterria looks really strange in that uniform. I remember when I liked that guy. Not anymore.

How come Ramirez's helmet is so messed up already? That was disgusting.

Wells looks retarded in that uniform!

Jeter is batting 1.000. Sweet.

Shef's swing is still awesome. Always a long foul first.

C'mon Ruben. Damn. Wells made you look bad there bud.

Freakin luck shot by Shrek. Man, I can't stand that freak.

Godzilla!!!! Matsui robs the idiot (self proclaimed). Sweet!

Another nausea inducing jerk, Varitek. Boy, I really don't like these guys.

Jay Payton. I remember when he was with the Mets. He was supposed to turn into a great player. Wonder what happened?

Damn! That sucks. RJ needs to get the slider inside more.

Mueller. I also remember when he sat out a bunch of games to win a batting title. Wimp. I wonder if he is of Amish descent? Odd way to spell the name.

C'mon Big Member. No walks!!

Sweet strikeout. Minimal damage. Let's go Yanks!

Sorry, that Nike Pro Apparel commercial is freaky. Don't like it.

I'll bet Lou is pissed about his guy Sanchez getting busted for steroids. The first of many I'll bet.

I keep looking for Willie Randolf. Guess I'll be looking for a while.

Nice Hideki. Back from way behind and getting on.

Geez Jorge. Wait and see a few.

C'mon Jason. Nice baby!!! Way to start.

Bernie! Bernie! Good job. Tied up now.

Tony Womak. Let's see what he's got. Damn. Oh well, good inning.

I'm not keeping this up. Nerves won't let me. 2 innings is enough.

Let's Go Yankees!!!
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home