Sunday, April 10, 2005

I Love It When We Beat The O's

I really do. Next to whipping the sux, beating the Orioles is the best thing ever. Working in Baltimore, I guess you can see why it's pretty important to me. I hope we whip them again today.

I really didn't have any kind of a panic feeling during yesterday's game. RJ was off and they did hit him, but for some reason I had the feeling that the Yankees would pull it out. After Matsui tied it up with the awesome double (bloops can be awesome too) I had the feeling Ruben would do something nice. Mo looked a little better too. The speculation is that he's hiding an injury. Of course, Jim Palmer will say anything so who can listen to that guy? He is as bad as the FOX guys and I have no choice sometimes but to put up with him. Oh well, it's the price you pay to see the games sometimes.

Looking forward to todays game. The weather is pefect. I just wish I was in The Stadium to see it.
|

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

YB,

Agreed on beating the O's. Especially after they built Camden Yards.

Later.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home