Thursday, April 14, 2005

Celebrating In Style

This morning when I got into my Jeep to get the day started the first song played on the CD just happened to be New York New York a la Frank Sinatra. Now, this might not seem like a big deal but I haven't been in the Jeep for 5 days so I had nothing to do with it being the first music I heard today. How sweet is that? Since I was still pretty high from The Yankees roughing up curtass last night it was a beautiful way to start the day. For a highlight of the Giambi homerun (and the sorry look on curtass' face) go to Yankees.com .

I've decided to celebrate last night's victory with a couple of haikus:

The Yankees whipped the sux,
it was a beautiful sight.
What the heck is a Trot anyway?
Beating curtass is sweet
it makes the day a pleasure
hey curt, where's your sock?
Ok, nothing short of genius, I know. No applause please, just throw money. ;)
Tonight we have Randy "Big Member" Johnson against freak boy arroyo. A good time to be had by all. ESPN is supposed to be carrying it so I may get lucky and see the Yankees again. Something to look forward to.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home