Thursday, October 27, 2005

Congratulations To Chicago




I guess it would be a bad thing to not congratulate Chicago on their sweep in the World Series. They did a good job kicking the Astros butts. I watched with mild interest mostly because it was Baseball. Not Yankee Baseball, but still...

I do enjoy Ozzie anyway so I'm happy for him. Plus there are a few ex-Yanks on that team. Has to be why they won. ;)

So, congratulations Chicago. Enjoy your championship. It will be fun to take it from you next year.








BTW, I'm still wondering where they got that Contreras guy. He's not the same guy who pitched in New York.
|

1 Comments:

Blogger support printer help said...

Great post! you explore this topic in a very effective way I want to appreciate your work, thank you for sharing such useful information!!


hp printer offline in usa

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home