Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Renewed Blog

So, after last night's debacle I feel OK to post here again. Funny how superstitous Baseball people can be. It seemed to me (way back when) that every time I posted here something bad would happen to the Yankees. So I stopped and they won the division. Weird, I know, but whatever works, right?

So now I will attempt to make this blog something special over the off season so that in the Spring it will be a gem for our boys in pinstripes.

I do want to say that this has been a tough year, but a decent one. After the horrible start, we really don't have a lot to complain about. Although I will. Starting with the stupid-ass umpires in last nights game. Plus, I believe Bubba needs some more experience out there in the field. That or he needs to learn to respect his elders. ;)

So next season we should be in good shape when it comes to the starting pitching. With Chacon, Wang, Small, Mussina, & Johnson the starting is good. Question mark beside Johnson of course. It's the middle relief that we need more of. That and we need Torii Hunter. (I like that rumor. I hope it's real.) Obviously, I would prefer Bernie still being a Yankee but I would also like to see some good defense out there. There are few better than Hunter.

Can you tell I'm already psyched for the 2006 season? Uh huh.

So I will watch some of the remainder of the playoffs with mild interest. Yes, it is still Baseball and I am an addict. I just don't care who wins. The great part is that the bums from boston can't win. That is sweet at least.

So everyone, get ready for next year. I already am. And to all the team members here, any suggestions to make this blog Yankee-worthy, lemme know.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home