Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One Yankees Hatred Revealed

I learned something this weekend. I can hate something. Hate is a big, giant, overused word. One that should not be thrown around without serious thought. I realized this weekend that I do hate something. The disgusting B and everything it stands for on the red sux hats. I hate that thing.

I really didn't think I did. On Sunday just before the game I found myself grinding my teeth just thinking about it. Just thinking that disgusting presence was fouling the air in Yankee Stadium was irritating as hell. It has nothing to do with records between the teams or anything like that. The win/loss thing is pretty much even at this point. I just feel like they are the sub-human scum of Baseball.

I really hate it when players I liked (past tense intended) end up there. When I heard about John Olerud signing there I could have cried. I'd always been an Olerud fan. A-hole Wells belongs there. You know he signed there to spite Cashman and George. No other reason. I remember liking Johnny Damon a while back too. Not anymore. The cesspool that is boston can keep the chumps like curtass, millar, ramirez and especially shrek ortiz. Those types belong there. But guys like Renteria, wtf? Had to be money. Or maybe there is a such thing as ballplayers being bandwagoners too. Maybe that's why someone would debase themselves and go there. They win a few games and now he wants to play there. I don't get it. Players want to play in New York because of the history and commitment to excellence. There is no such thing in boston.

This is one reason I never liked seeing jerk-off clemens in pinstripes. He never was a Yankee. Never. I was more than happy when he was gone. It's like a breath of fresh air not seeing that bum in New York. I couldn't care less if he wins every game he pitches, he was no Yankee. Wade Boggs either. He didn't belong. I feel a little of that toward Gordon too. He lived down to my expectations last October.

I do really appreciate it when a player I want to like leaves boston though. When Nomar was traded, I was relieved. Now I can watch him play and not feel the hate. I always wanted to. Of course, he's got the Ken Griffey syndrome; can't stay healthy. But it is good to see him somewhere that doesn't disgust me.

I especially hate this movement to eliminate the rivalries. Have you seen that stupid commercial where the different fans are brought together by fm satellite radio? Freakin retarded. No Yankee would shake the hand of a dork like that sux fan. Not a real Yankee anyway. If you don't like the rivalries, don't watch Baseball. Stop with all the pc bull.

I guess I learned something about myself recently. It's not a rivalry thing with me. It's a hate thing. I hate the sux. Period. Win or lose against them, I hate them. Period.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home