Thursday, June 02, 2005

I Just Don't Get It

Can someone explain to me why the Yankees can't beat the scrub team from Kansas City? I'd really like to know.

The O's and the sux are busy beating each other up, giving the Yanks a golden chance to move up in the standings but they can't win against a AAA type team? Actually, John Kruk has described the Royals as a good AA team. I wonder how he would describe the Yankees this week?

The Yankees have scored 4 runs in 2 games so far against a stinking pitching staff. 4 big runs. Wow.

Now we're back to 4th place, 5 games out. Yeah, I know it's a long season and this shouldn't mean anything to me. It does though. I hope that in September when I look back on this mini-stretch I don't have a reason to be bitter. The boys should be rolling over teams like this one.

I just don't get it.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home