Thursday, December 22, 2005

Baseball Stuff

DiMaggio, Mantle, Williams and now..... Johnny?



I can't wait to see him cleaned up. This may take some time to get used to. I was a fan before he moved to the red sux so maybe I can try and forget those years. Maybe. It didn't work for Clemens, Boggs nor Gordon, so I have my doubts. Let's see how it goes.

At least Bernie is still a Yankee. He will still be in pinstripes this year. As a backup center fielder and possibly a DH when needed, Bernie could still be awesome.


I don't usually do this but let's have a moment of silence for one of the class guys of Baseball. Elrod Hendricks passed away yesterday. He had been the Oriole's bullpen coach since 1977. Around these parts he was known as a very well respected coach and man. RIP Elrod.



One more thing, has anyone else noticed the way the Mets are building their team this off-season? I sure have. If you haven't, check it out. They are giving Willie (still a Yankee to me) a lot to work with. With the decline of the Braves and the Phillies they should take that division. I think we could be seeing another Subway Series this year. Hopefully they won't have transportation a strike then. That would be bad. ;)
|

2 Comments:

Blogger The Kid In The Front Row said...

Baseball confuses me.

12:47 PM  
Blogger support printer help said...

Great post! you explore this topic in a very effective way I want to appreciate your work, thank you for sharing such useful information!!


hp printer offline in usa

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home